- Smoking is not permitted in cabins.
- Your deposit paid is applied to your balance due upon arrival. Payment in full is collected at check-in. If group members will be arriving at different times, please make arrangements so that the first guests wishing to enter the cabin are able to settle the full balance due upon arrival.
- If you are interested in reserving more than 2 cabins, please call before making any reservations. We always like to be sure the particular dates you have in mind will fit well with other groups we may already have on the book.
- While all bedding is provided, bath and dish towels are not provided.
- Damages will be at guest’s expense.
- Pool is open June through August 31st. (Minimum 70 degree air temperature for pool to be open).
- For the peace, safety and enjoyment of all, we DO NOT allow Jet Skis or Fireworks. ATV’s/Dirt Bikes must be trailered on resort property.
- One dock space is included with each cabin rental. Extra dock spaces may be reserved (upon availability) for $10/day, or $50 for weekly reservations.
- We sell gas, bait and ice, and Everett Bay Lodge apparel.
All cabin rates are subject to 6.875% sales tax, 3.0% lodging tax and .5% county tax.
To ensure enjoyment for all, we do NOT allow pets. Thank you for understanding.
A deposit equal to 1/3 the lodging or boat/motor rental is required to reserve each full week rental to ensure availability upon arrival. If you must pay by check, we will hold your tentative reservation for 5 days until acknowledged. (credit cards preferred for deposits) Group rentals of two cabins, stays of more than a week, and cabin or boat rentals of less than 1 week require one-half of the total rental charge as deposit. Group rentals of more than 2 cabins call for special consideration. Because we are a small seasonal business – cancellations affect us greatly; therefore, deposits are non-refundable on all cancellations within 60 days of your arrival date. If your cancellation is received earlier than 60 days prior to your arrival AND your cabin/boat is re-rented at the full rental rate you had reserved, your deposit will be refunded, less a $35 office fee. Refunds are not issued for early departure.
- Check-In time is after 3:30 p.m.
- Check-Out time is before 8:30 a.m.
- Early Check-In with advance notice-$50 per cabin (12-3pm) on a limited basis, if available.
Note: From May 28th to September 2nd, preference is given to cabins rented in advance by the week, beginning on a Saturday. Cabin 1 requires a full week reservation during this period; however, all other cabins may have partial week rentals available at the nightly rate if they begin or end on Saturday with a 3 night minimum. Before May 28th and after September 2nd, we may be able to do a 2 night minimum stay subject to availability.
Visitors / Extra Guest Policy
- Day visitor – $15/person/day
- Overnight or extra guest – $35/person/night or $100/week over the base rate of cabin.
- Infants under one year stay free
- Cabin maximum applies to overnight AND day visitors.