- Smoking is not permitted in resort buildings, cabins, or aboard rental boats.
- Your deposit paid is applied to your balance due upon arrival. Payment in full is collected at check-in. If group members will be arriving at different times, please make arrangements so that the first guests wishing to enter the cabin are able to settle the full balance due upon arrival.
- If you are interested in reserving more than 2 cabins, please call before making any reservations. We always like to be sure the particular dates you have in mind will fit well with other groups we may already have on the book.
- While all bedding is provided, bath and dish towels are not provided.
- Damages will be at guest’s expense.
- Pool is open June through August 31st – weather dependent (Minimum consistent 70 degree air temperature for pool to be open).
- For the peace, safety and enjoyment of all, we DO NOT allow Jet Skis or Fireworks. ATV’s/Dirt Bikes must be trailered on resort property.
- One dock space is included with each cabin rental. Extra dock spaces may be reserved (upon availability) for $10/day, or $50 for weekly reservations.
- We sell gas, bait and ice, and Everett Bay Lodge apparel.
All cabin rates are subject to 6.875% sales tax, 3.0% lodging tax and .5% county tax.
The weekly rate applies to 7-night stays beginning and ending on Saturday.
The nightly rate applies to nightly stays (3-night min.) beginning or ending on Saturday.
EBL’s receipt of your deposit secures a hold of lodging space and/or boat rental for you. The balance of your reservation fee is collected upon check-in when you arrive. By submitting a deposit, you are then financially responsible for the full amount of the reservation.
A deposit in the amount of 1/3 of the lodging and/or boat rental fees including tax is collected to reserve each FULL WEEK rental that begins on a Saturday.
A deposit of 1/2 of the lodging and/or boat rental fees including tax is collected to reserve:
- Group rentals of 2 or more cabins
- Rentals of more than one week
- Rentals of less than one week
- 7-night stays that don’t begin on a Saturday
Note: From June 1st to August 30th, preference is given to cabins rented in advance by the week, beginning on a Saturday. Cabin 1 requires a full week reservation during this period; however, all other cabins may have partial week rentals available at the nightly rate if they begin or end on Saturday with a 3- night minimum. Before June 1st and after August 30th, we may be able to do a 2-night minimum stay subject to availability.
As a small seasonal business, cancellations affect us greatly; therefore, we will enforce the following in the event of a cancellation:
- For a cancellation notice received 60 days or more prior to your arrival date – If your cabin /boat reservation are re-rented at the full rental rate, your deposit will be refunded at that time, less a $50 cancellation fee.
- For a cancellation notice received 60 days or less from your arrival date, your deposit is non-refundable.
- For a cancellation notice received 14 days or less from your arrival date, you are responsible for the full cost of your reservation; your deposit is non-refundable, and you will be charged for the remaining reservation balance.
- You are responsible for the full length of your confirmed reservation; refunds are not issued in the event of an early departure.
- Check-In time is after 3:30 p.m.
- Check-Out time is before 8:30 a.m.
- Early Check-In -$50 per cabin (12-3pm, upon availability) CALL TO REQUEST
To ensure enjoyment for all, we do NOT allow pets. Thank you for understanding.
Visitors / Extra Guest Policy
- Day visitor – $15/person/day
- Overnight or extra guest – $45/person/night or $120/week over the base rate of cabin.
- Infants under one year stay free
- Cabin maximum applies to overnight AND day visitors.
EBL guests have the opportunity to rebook their same cabin for the same time period next year, before we accept other reservations. To take advantage of this, guests will need to rebook and submit a deposit at the time of checkout. After checkout if not re-booked, we cannot guarantee the same availability for next year as the cabin becomes available on our website for others to reserve.