Boats For Rent on Lake Vermilion
We offer a variety of boats for rent by guests staying at Everett Bay Lodge. Preference is given to full week rentals.
In addition to a 2007 Alumacraft Navigator and 2002 Pontoon for your pleasure, Everett Bay Lodge has Lund and Alumacraft fishing boats and newer electric start Johnson outboard motors for rent (25 h.p. 2 stroke). Gas and oil extra. All rental rates are subject to sales tax.
1675 Navigator Sport
$825/week or $165/day
90 h.p. Evinrude console. Bow mounted trolling motor, fish locator.
$775/week or $155/day
1650 Lund Classic
40 h.p. Yamaha console. Bow mounted trolling motor, fish locator.
$550/week or $110/day
22′ Crestliner-2002 w/50hp Yamaha Motor
$825/week or $165/day with locator/depth finder
Boat & Motor Rental
$325/week or $67/day 25 HP electric start – 2 stroke
Boat (only) Rental
$85/week or $19/day (Free docking-includes 2 boat seats)
- 1 dock space FREE with each cabin
- Each additional space is $49/week or $10/day
- (Includes dock space, electrical service, and parking for trailer)
- Ask about miscellaneous items such as trolling motors, depth finders, etc.
- We carry premium unleaded gas, as well as TC-W3 outboard motor oil. Gas can be purchased straight or mixed.
- As of 5/1/95 -”wearable” PFDs are required in the state of Minnesota. We provide them for guests with a lodge boat. For your own comfort and safety, please bring your own if at all possible. (Boat seat cushions are no longer allowed as PFDs.)
- Above items available in limited numbers; items are provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Note: Our 16 foot boats will handle motors up to 25 horse power.